Prof. Chung’s CV at [link].
- Dr. Sushil Tandukar
Dr. Tandukar has received his Ph.D. degree in Photonics Engineering from Technical University of Denmark, 2019. His research subjects include electrically-injected silicon-on-chip lasers with nano-structures.
- Yao Wang: Mr. Wang has received his MSc. degree in Material Engineering and Nanotechnology from City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong in 2018.
- Yunho Cho: Undergraduate researcher
- Munwoo Lee: Undergraduate researcher
- Hyungu Kang: Undergraduate researcher
- Taewon Kang: Undergraduate researcher
- Jinhyun Cha: Undergraduate researcher
Graduated members under Prof. Chung’s supervision
- Supannee Learkthanakhachon (PhD.)
- Qijiang Ran (Researcher): Process Engineer at Accelink, Denmark
- Thor Ansbaek (PhD.; co-supervised): CEO at Octlight (www.octlight.com)
- Luca Carletti (MSc.): Research Associate at University of Brescia, Italy.
- Alexandra Lupi (PhD., co-supervised): Researcher at NKT Photonics
- Gyeong Cheol Park (PhD.): Postdoc at University of Cambridge, UK
- Dagmawi A. Bekele (Researcher): Postdoc at Technical University of Denmark, Denmark.
- Alireza Taghizadeh (PhD.): Postdoc at Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Sushil Tandukar (PhD.): Postdoc at UNIST, Korea
- Vladimir Topic (PhD.): NIL Technology, Denmark
- Xiaofeng Lu (PhD., co-supervised)